30 April, 2021, Global Shippers’ Alliance hold “SUEZ CANAL: what else for global shippers?” webinar. The scope of the webinar covered the recent events triggered from the Suez Canal blockage and observations on how the level playing field between maritime stakeholders is (re)acting to the situation.
Presentations and the recording of the webinar are now available:
- Suez impact: current situation in the maritime supply chain, Jan Hoffmann, Chief, Trade Logistics Branch DTL at UNCTAD
- Is the Suez situation over? And what does “over” actually mean? Lars Jensen, CEO & Partner at Sea Intelligence Consulting
- Suez consequences: the unbalanced framework for shippers, Rosa Romero, Partner, Attorney at Law the Lawyer’s House
- The Suez situation & competition issues, Dr Konstantinos Adamantopoulos, Partner, Attorney at Law KA Legal
- Collective Claim, Competition; options, Dr. Till Schreiber, Managing Director, Partner CDC Cartel Damage Claims
For the recording, please see here.